Here's a wall workout for you to rock. Use it for ideas and inspiration of smash out the the whole thing.
All you need is your wonderful body and a wall or door. If you're using a door, make sure it's securely closed!! Ideally, use the side of the door that you would push to close it!!
- the first exercise, keep the back of your wrists on the wall
- make things easier or harder by going further up or down the wall
- when you're upside down, engage your shoulders for support.
- keep that core switched on
- don't forget to breathe!!
Any questions, get in touch or book a PT session with me (I'm based in Bude, North Cornwall)
move Well : live Well